The Trango Tech GTX by LA SPORTIVA is a lightweight and particularly flexible mountain boot, especially suitable for alpine hiking, technical climbs and for the work of mountain guides and rescuers.
The upper is made of abrasion-resistant fabric with Thermo Tech Injection technology, a special injected thermoplastic material that gives structure to the shoe, minimizes seams and keeps weight low. The lacing of the Trango Tech GTX by LA SPORTIVA, which extends to the toe, provides maximum volume regulation and the loop eyelets help harden the upper. The shoe tongue integrated in the upper, made of soft stretch fabric with ergonomic shape, compact external volume and close fit, makes the shoe particularly comfortable and suitable for long missions.
The anti-shock midsole in low density polyurethane reduces the impact with the ground during walking and ensures durability of the product. The 3D Flex movement system supports ankle mobility and helps precise footing on irregular surfaces, while the LA SPORTIVA Cube sole by Vibram with its different lug thickness supports footing on any surface. Trango Tech Gore-Tex: the best technology at the service of the hiker.
- Top snow gaiter
- Low density polyurethane, anti-shock midsole: reduces impact with the ground during walking and promotes prolonged used of the product.
- It keeps the characteristics unchanged over time
- Anti-impact rubber protection at the toe and heel
- Lacing up to the toe for maximum volume adjustment
- 3D Flex System that facilitates mobility of the ankle to facilitate precise support on rough terrain